GrooveFox Announces Monthly Residencies and Contest for the final Residency Spot!
After not hearing from Sidney Samson in quite some time I was both excited and anxious when playing his new single titled “Move”. This sounds like no other Sidney Samson track created before. Keeping his Dutch influence in mind, Sidney shows his skills as a producer and pushes his potential with this new anthem. Featuring a heavy bass drop, this stirs away from Samson’s comfort zone and his vocal chopping is on point as usual. Enjoy!
This new progressive house anthem by up and comers Kid Massive and Alex Sayz has everything you can ask for when it comes to vocal progressive house festival anthems. “Bring Us Down” features the soothing vocals of Mark Le Sal that are both motivating and catchy and keep you begging for the drop. The drop features uplifting synths and a strong melody that is pure progressive perfection. Take a listen and let us know what you think. Enjoy!
Recently signed to Skrillex’s well known OWSLA label, The M Machine has not stuck to one genre by any means necessary, if you can even fit them into a genre. This multi genre trios new release titled “The Palace” features the soothing vocals of Blake Hazard and ambient dubstep sounds that they uniquely captivate. The drop features a new original sounding approach to dubstep with many chops and drops in sound, that bring the beat back even harder upon return. Enjoy!
Most well known for his hit singles “Anima” and “The Moment”, rising progressive house star Tim Mason has left his footprint on the top 100 house charts and doesn’t plan to leave anytime soon. This new track titled “Swoon” released on Steve Angello’s Size Records features a build up of uplifiting piano synths, bendy unique sounds, that all drops into a peaceful uplifiting progressive melody. This song is a true gem in the progressive house market and is sure to get a lot of air time this festival season. Enjoy!
Two of the top artists in the EDM scene have come together for the first time to create an electro anthem. The new single titled “Halo” produced by Dirty South and Deniz Koyu features Koyu’s signature bouncy synths as the into and Dirty Souths ambient synths to build up the energy in the track. As the drop approaches you are hit with a catchy progressive melody mixed with hard bass. Take a listen and let us know what you think.
The long awaited debut single from Dubstep and Trap stars Carnage and Borgore is going to be released on Spinnin’ Records on February 4th. Here on Pachaholic, we have an exclusive preview stream of the entire track and believe me you do not want to miss this anthem. Taking a different style approach, The duo emphasizes there passion for big room house and use strong percussion to make this track set out from the rest flooding todays market. This is sure to be played at some of the major festivals over the summer. Take a listen and let us know what you think in the comments below.
This is honestly one of the most impressive mini mixes I have heard to date. The Canadian duo Dzeko and Torres take all the best songs from 2012 and include them in one 10 minute mix. All the mixing is flawless and this would make any crowd go insane. Every drop is flawless and the vocals help bring back memories from last years antics. Enjoy!
1. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
2. Qulinez – Troll (Original Mix)
3. Gregor Salto – Azumba (Rave Mix)
4. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects – Walking Alone (Acapella)
5. Sultan & Ned Shepard ft. Quila – Walls (Original Mix)
6. Skirllex – Ruffneck Bass (Original Mix)
7. Swedish House Mafia – Greyhound (Original Mix)
8. Knife Party – Internet Friends (Original Mix)
9. Sander Van Doorn & Julian Jordan – Kangaroo (Original Mix)
10. Cedriv Gervais – Molly (Original Mix)
11. Hardwell – Spaceman (Original Mix)
12. Deniz Koyu – Bong (Original Mix)
13. Martin Solveig – Night Out (Acapella)
14. Michael Calfan – Ressurection (Axwel Re-Cut)
15. Swanky Tunes & Hard Rock Sofa – Here We Go (Original Mix)
16. Skrillex ft. Sirah – Bangarang (Original Mix)
17. Nicky Romero – Toulouse (Original Mix)
18. Hard Rock Sofa – Quasar (Original Mix)
19. Zedd ft. Matthew Koma – Spectrum (Acapella)
20. Afrojack ft. Shermanology – Can’t Stop Me Now (R3Hab & Dyro Remix)
21. Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso ft. Matthew Koma – Calling (Lose My Mind)(Acapella)
22. Alesso & Dirty South ft. Ruben Haze – City Of Dreams (Original Mix)
23. Otto Knows – Million Voices (Original Mix)
24. Nari & Milani – Atom (Original Mix)
25. Jewelz & Scott Sparks – Toxic Rush (Original Mix)
26. Nicky Romero – Generation 303
27. Afrojack – Rock The House (Original Mix)
28. Knife Party – Rage Valley (Original Mix)
29. Dada Life – Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker (Original Mix)
30. Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (Acapella)
31. Skrillex & The Doors – Breaking A Sweat (Zedd Remix)
32. Thomas Gold – Sing 2 Me (Original mix)
33. Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash – Reload (Original Mix)
34. Porter Robinson – Language (Piano)
35. Chuckie & Promise Land ft. Amanda Wilson – Breaking Up (Acapella)
36. Steve Aoki ft. Wynter Gordon – Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix)
37. Cazzette – Beam Me Up (Kill Mode)(Original Mix)
38. M83 – Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix)
39. Dubvision – All By Myself (Original Mix)
40. Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child (Original Mix)
Visionaire has been on fire the past few months with some MASSIVE remixes and originals. His new original “Apocalypse” does not disappoint. He takes a massive bass line and classic dutch synths to create an absolute banger. This track absolutely destroys! Be on the look out for this guy. It is a free download on his Facebook page.
It’s been quite some time since we’ve heard from one of Pachaholic‘s favorite up and coming groups in the EDM community. The Disco Fries has proved there talent both in the studio as well as live when we heard them play the opening set on The Bounce Boat. This new original titled “BassOff” features a grittier bass than we expected, and we absolutely love it! The key to a good electro song is the hard hitting bass line and this has all the bass you could want from the duo. Take a listen and let us know what you think in the comments below.