This new progressive house anthem by up and comers Kid Massive and Alex Sayz has everything you can ask for when it comes to vocal progressive house festival anthems. “Bring Us Down” features the soothing vocals of Mark Le Sal that are both motivating and catchy and keep you begging for the drop. The drop features uplifting synths and a strong melody that is pure progressive perfection. Take a listen and let us know what you think. Enjoy!
Most well known for his hit singles “Anima” and “The Moment”, rising progressive house star Tim Mason has left his footprint on the top 100 house charts and doesn’t plan to leave anytime soon. This new track titled “Swoon” released on Steve Angello’s Size Records features a build up of uplifiting piano synths, bendy unique sounds, that all drops into a peaceful uplifiting progressive melody. This song is a true gem in the progressive house market and is sure to get a lot of air time this festival season. Enjoy!
Two of the top artists in the EDM scene have come together for the first time to create an electro anthem. The new single titled “Halo” produced by Dirty South and Deniz Koyu features Koyu’s signature bouncy synths as the into and Dirty Souths ambient synths to build up the energy in the track. As the drop approaches you are hit with a catchy progressive melody mixed with hard bass. Take a listen and let us know what you think.
Dutch duo W&W are back and this time they teamed up with Ummet Ozcan. Together they give us the first secret weapon of the year, “The Code“. The trio infuses a big synthy lead with a club rocking drop. This big room dutch banger is sure to be in every club DJ’s arsenal for months to come. It will be released February 4th on “Revealed Recordings“.
Felix Leiter is known to many from his residency at Club Digital in Newcastle, U.K, where he is also the man behind the well known “Elektriqa” nights, which recently featured Calvin Harris and Laidback Luke. With his recent single “Little Man Lion”, Felix gained the support from Tiësto, Fedde Le Grand, Judge Jules, Steve Aoki, Andi Durrant at Capital FM, Steve Smart at Kiss FM and many more. On his most recent releases “Hold On” and “Dancin’, Dancin’ (You’re In Love)” Felix displayed his ability to produce powerful tracks with a strong dance floor appeal to it and this time he continues on the same level with the brand new “Nobody’s Going Anywhere”.“Nobody’s Going Anywhere” gives way to Leiter’s unique way of creating appealing arrangements for synths and strings, all the while maintaining a subtle, sharp edge to the overall track. A true, snappy electro house track that is one of those typical singles that will keep everyone on the dance floor, so indeed: “Nobody’s Going Anywhere”!
This is honestly one of the most impressive mini mixes I have heard to date. The Canadian duo Dzeko and Torres take all the best songs from 2012 and include them in one 10 minute mix. All the mixing is flawless and this would make any crowd go insane. Every drop is flawless and the vocals help bring back memories from last years antics. Enjoy!
1. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
2. Qulinez – Troll (Original Mix)
3. Gregor Salto – Azumba (Rave Mix)
4. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects – Walking Alone (Acapella)
5. Sultan & Ned Shepard ft. Quila – Walls (Original Mix)
6. Skirllex – Ruffneck Bass (Original Mix)
7. Swedish House Mafia – Greyhound (Original Mix)
8. Knife Party – Internet Friends (Original Mix)
9. Sander Van Doorn & Julian Jordan – Kangaroo (Original Mix)
10. Cedriv Gervais – Molly (Original Mix)
11. Hardwell – Spaceman (Original Mix)
12. Deniz Koyu – Bong (Original Mix)
13. Martin Solveig – Night Out (Acapella)
14. Michael Calfan – Ressurection (Axwel Re-Cut)
15. Swanky Tunes & Hard Rock Sofa – Here We Go (Original Mix)
16. Skrillex ft. Sirah – Bangarang (Original Mix)
17. Nicky Romero – Toulouse (Original Mix)
18. Hard Rock Sofa – Quasar (Original Mix)
19. Zedd ft. Matthew Koma – Spectrum (Acapella)
20. Afrojack ft. Shermanology – Can’t Stop Me Now (R3Hab & Dyro Remix)
21. Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso ft. Matthew Koma – Calling (Lose My Mind)(Acapella)
22. Alesso & Dirty South ft. Ruben Haze – City Of Dreams (Original Mix)
23. Otto Knows – Million Voices (Original Mix)
24. Nari & Milani – Atom (Original Mix)
25. Jewelz & Scott Sparks – Toxic Rush (Original Mix)
26. Nicky Romero – Generation 303
27. Afrojack – Rock The House (Original Mix)
28. Knife Party – Rage Valley (Original Mix)
29. Dada Life – Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker (Original Mix)
30. Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (Acapella)
31. Skrillex & The Doors – Breaking A Sweat (Zedd Remix)
32. Thomas Gold – Sing 2 Me (Original mix)
33. Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash – Reload (Original Mix)
34. Porter Robinson – Language (Piano)
35. Chuckie & Promise Land ft. Amanda Wilson – Breaking Up (Acapella)
36. Steve Aoki ft. Wynter Gordon – Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix)
37. Cazzette – Beam Me Up (Kill Mode)(Original Mix)
38. M83 – Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix)
39. Dubvision – All By Myself (Original Mix)
40. Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child (Original Mix)
2012 has been a very huge year for Kaskade. He headlined multiple festivals including Ultra Music Festival, Coachella Valley Music Festival, EDC Las Vegas and also embarking on his own Freaks Of Nature tour this summer. His Album “Fire & Ice” has been nominated for a Grammy award and he has dropped hit after hit and what a great way to end the year with a new collab with the Russian Trio Swanky Tunes “No One Knows Who We Are” . This track has been getting played since the Summer when Kaskade premiered on his massive 52-city Freaks Of Nature Tour. It sounds like an unlikely mix of styles, but the soft melodic vocal breaks from Lights that Kaskade loves to use mixed with the hard hitting electro style of Swanky Tunes makes this track a monster hit. This is sure to be a track to be played throughout the EDM scene that is going to make some waves.
Kaskade & Swanky Tunes (feat. Lights) – No One Knows Who We Are (Original Club Mix):
When we first heard this in David Guetta‘s Mix a few weeks back we we’re pumped. Tommy Trash, who is known for his progressive anthems, does not disappoint with this one. He takes his signature progressive melodies and infuses them with a unique electro twist and a taste of french house. “Truffle Pig” has already stormed the charts and continues to get massives play. It is out now on Fool’s Gold Records.